Top 10 Video Presentation Software to Achieve Your Goals 7 of 10
Moovly is yet another tool to create lessons, tutorials and presentations. Like the other reviewed programs, it puts together sounds, visuals, voice and video, so students can enhance and channel their multimedia skills into knowledge acquisition. Moovly is an easy-to-use web-based platform that needs no software installation.
- Flipped classroom with Moovly. The solution enables you to develop Khan Academy-style courses and animated videos. Moovly can be used by instructors and students alike to create explainers, project overviews and other visual content.
- Rich standard libraries. Get a quick start by employing ready-made items: animated graphics and templates, or personal assets such as images, sounds or video clips. There is a bunch of animation effects including hand drawing, dragging, move and zoom effect, etc.
- Advanced features. The paid version broadens teachers’ and learners’ horizons in terms of data sharing, uploading of personal assets, using extra content libraries and downloading videos in HD quality.
- Publisher extensions. Instructional designers can customize Moovly to add special object libraries that comply with school-certified publisher materials.
- Nice effects library
- Easy to use
- Fairly inexpensive.
- A standalone solution that falls behind content authoring suites
- Limited free functionality
- Limited publishing options.
Moovly is available in Free, Plus ($9.95/month) and Pro ($24.95/month) editions. The extended plans encompass greater storage capabilities, video quality and export features, and remove the length limitations of the free version.