Top 10 Video Presentation Software to Achieve Your Goals 8 of 10
8. Microsoft Office Mix
Office Mix takes the good old PowerPoint slide show to the next level, and enhances its functionality with a plethora of transitions, animations and other glossy effects.
I’ve covered the basic Office Mix features in other blog postings. Here’s a recap:
- Once your deck shapes up, feel free to add audio/video narrations, quizzes, publishing elements, etc.
- You can easily manage access rights and permissions (private view, anyone with a URL, personal email, shared on social media, etc.)
- The output plays back beautifully in any HTML5-ready browser.
- Track course stats and learner’s progress with filtration by slide, viewers or tasks.
- No charge. Easily integrated with your Office 2013 or Office 365 with PowerPoint.
- Clear detailed analytics
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Misses out on extra authoring features
- Doesn’t comply with LMS-friendly formats like SCORM or Tin Can.
It’s totally free which makes third party vendors of video presentation tools nervous – and for good reason!